Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is Life All About Work????


Since young, I dream to become a businesswoman. I always ask myself what kind of business that can give me perpetual income even though if I have completely stop working. Some of my friends will tell me, it is not a problem for a beautiful lady, because you can find a filthy rich husband and there you can enjoy your life. That is the most fastest and direct way to get rich yourself. The question is, is the wealth eternal? What if the husband business collapses?


It’s a sad fact that every single day, tons of people go to their jobs hating the fact that they are being forced to be somewhere and do something all day that they don’t like. Even those that do actually like their jobs are frustrated because of all of the hard work that they’re doing, with little or minimal reward.


You must be thinking if either one of these sounds like you it’s because you are human and you have a dream to have better fulfilling life, which basically means a dream to have freedom in both financially and emotionally.


I found the answer how to get rich quickly and stay rich forever through a book ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki.

No comments: