Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rich Dad Poor Dad Concept

The Cash Flow Quadrant


According to the market research, 90% of the people will fall under either ‘E’ or ‘S’ quadrant. Only 10% of the people will fall under ‘B’ and ‘I’ quadrant. Obviously, all the millionaires and tycoons are fall under ‘B’ and ‘I’ category.

In order to be in ‘B’ category, we must have huge capital, cash flow, factory, company, accounting arm, marketing arm, and etc. For those people included me who doesn’t has all these criteria’s they don’t even dare to dream how to become Business-owner. Therefore, we will forever and always stick under ‘Employee’ or ‘Self-Employed’ category.


After read this book, it really gives me a great motivation and direction how to become ‘Business-owner’ without fulfilling the above ‘business-owner’ criteria’s. Yeah, I have a great sense that to become ‘B’ and ‘I’ is not very far from me. The answer to become ‘Business-owner’ without involving much capital and doesn’t need to set up a company, is through a strong and potential networking business, MLM.


No comments: